Monday, December 4, 2017

We hit the 1000 stamp mark !



This past weekend I was able to add a bunch of hungarian stamps as well as a few austrians and one russian stamp.

That makes we crossed the first 1000 stamps mark !



As a matter of fact with the United States Pages and the pages of Poland (with courtesy of Jim Jackson) which permitted me to have complete Scott's International Volume 1 I had, before adding one stamp,   807 stamps present in my dear Big Blue.


Details of the collection go like this :
- 676 in the binder I bought (cfr my post of May 13th)
- 107 stamps of the United States of America
- 24 stamps of Poland



So since my acquisition of my Scott's International I added 200 stamps myself.

Many are still available to be added from various countries but as said before time is only available in small quantities.

With the festivities of Christmas and New Year's Eve coming up I won't have lots of time to work on my Scott's International collection the coming days.

Hopefully I'll be able to work an hour or so a few evenings in the weeks to come.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 1,000 mark! You will have many adventures still ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim, I hoped however you would have written : "the first 1000 are the hardest, the other 33.000 stamps are a piece of cake".

    Anyway I enjoy the journey a lot since it awakes a profound interest in the older stamps, for which, I didn't care that much before.

    ReplyDelete